20 February 2010

Is this girl possessed by satanic influences?

Full Question:

I think this girl at school is possessed by satanic influences? So there's this new girl, and she's sort of shy. Her name is *****, and I have her in my algebra and sociology class. She draws pentagrams in art, and wears perfume. And one time I even saw her speaking to another boy. All the other girls talk about her; nobody wants to go near her. I think they can tell maybe she's unsaved. Apparently, so I heard, she's not a virgin. And yes I'm as shocked as you are from hearing that. And my friend asked her what church she goes to, and she said she didn't go to church at all. How do I save her from hell? I mean, she's a train wreck.

Answer:

Dear friend. Your question seems different from many other questions I have received. I am very sorry to say this, but I had to say you that, this is not the way to view a person either someone you know or someone you do not know. With what a mind and spirit, someone can call a person a train-wreck. Jesus or Bible teaches us to love our neighbors, friends and even enemies. Either a believer or a nonbeliever, our fight is not the flesh, but only to the evil and its powers.

You are a teacher and you should have to realize and practice a lot of things to be a good teacher like Jesus. I will try my best to solve situations like this. There are many ways to touch the life of a student like by love, by care, by faithfulness, by helping and so on. First of all you should practice the very best way to change the life of a student, which is to start loving the student from the very heart.

We can never blame another person by saying that they have a demon, because almost every living human being in this universe has a demon inside them. Some people had a demon of sexual immorality some with the demon of murder, and many other with the demons of pride, angry, disease, hatred, judging and so on. I, you or anyone can never say that they do not have a demon, while they are doing all these kinds of acts.

God place each and every one in some place to change the life of another person. God placed me here to write this blog to give answers of many persons doubt. Now I am writing this answer to help you, similarly God placed you as teacher in that school to change the life of students like this, by influencing their life with unexplainable love in you, the love of Jesus Christ itself.

In this case, from your question it is clear that everyone hates that girl. I'm very sure that she was rejected from many places, by her friends, relatives, teachers, neighbors and so on. Just think, how much sad we will become, when we were rejected. Of course we will become very sad. Now just imagine what will be her situation while she was rejected from everywhere, where she tried for a little acceptance. Maybe we can not be able to notice the sadness in her heart by looking to her physical appearance outside.

What I have to say to you is that pray to God for her and to gift you a heart to love her. Try to separate some time to be with her. Hear her problems. Being so close to her, put your hands on her shoulders and calm her so that she may share all her problems, sadness, troubles and so on. Try your best to quiet her and tell her about the love Jesus Christ, how much Jesus care for her by His death and resurrection on the cross. Assure her that Jesus Christ is still living to bring the best solution for all your problems by giving you his love, peace, blessings and the even to give you the wonderful Holy Spirit.

Maybe you can see her crying by the love of Jesus. Sometimes she seems to be the same. Whatever it may be, I am sure you that her life will start to change from this very day onwards. You were so try to keep in contact with her by giving her your best the company and friendship. Carry her step by step to Jesus Christ. If you take initiate you to change your life by giving her the love of Jesus Christ, you were life will also start to change and there will be great reward for you in heaven.

God bless you with this answer to change your life and her life. I will pray to God to help you make this assignment successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment