15 February 2010

Why did God or Jesus saved me so many times?


Full Question: Why did God or Jesus saved me so many times? They are real. I know it. When I was born I was not suppose to live one more day and if I did live I was never suppose to walk or talk or do anything. When I was 2 I stopped breathing and i came back. When I was 10 I almost got hit by a car and something was standing in front of me the same glowly thing with hands out. A week ago I almost lost my life by a dumb car but I saw the same thing. Why is it always things like this?

Full Answer:

OK. If I tell my answer in a sentence and give you the answer, I can end it by saying "You are so precious for Jesus." But I not gonna end with that sentence because you must have to to understand why is it and what may be the reason behind all these things. This will help you for sure.

Each and everyone was created in this world with a purpose. It was a purpose planned by God even before we were created in this earth. Only the people who is in touch and in a good relation with God can accomplish that purpose in their life. Many many people in this world is not even knowing about such a purpose of God in their life. They will not be able to acquire a place in heaven also after their life in this earth. In these group of people there are also some people who are predestined by God to fulfill his purpose. God will protect them and help them by giving an heavenly protection to accomplish their purpose.

I will explain you this in the basis of the Bible so that it may become more clear to you. Take the life of John the baptist. One of his purpose is to baptize 'Jesus and show the people that Jesus is the savior of the world and the Messiah.' Consider the situation in which John the baptist deviated from the purpose of God and was leading a immoral life or died somehow before the baptism of Jesus Christ. This will bring a great break to heavenly plan resulting No one to baptize Jesus and to tell the people that Jesus is the Messiah. God will not allow this type of situations to be happen. Similarly there is a special plan in your life also which has to be accomplished somehow by you and this is one reason God is protecting you.

We can see the same situation in the life of David, the king of Israel. Many times Saul, the king of Israel tried to throw spear towards him and all the time God protected him from that he may not die. This is also why God is making you escape from all these types of problems and accidents.

Satan is the person who is always trying to destroy God's plan. He is the one who makes people fall in sins, accidents, diseases and other misunderstandings so that the people may deviate from the purpose of God. He is the one who is trying to eliminate you from the earth so that the great purpose of God may not fulfill in your life. And from the best of my knowledge if Satan is trying such a way to destroy you from the face of earth, the purpose of your call may be to bring many sinners to repentance because this is most important thing Satan hate.

Believe that God have great plans for you and prepare yourself to accomplish that purposes in your life. Pray hard and prepare yourselves by reading and practicing bible which will help you to be concentrated on the purpose of God. Pray to God to help you accomplish His purpose in your life and to protect you from all dangers. Also thank God for keeping you safe until this very day.

I would like to add some more important things to the answer so that others may not get depressed and discouraged and you may not be boast of yourselves. All this does not means that all others are not called by God or God do not have any purpose in their life. Each and everyone have purpose in their own life. All purposes are equal in front of God for all are His plans. Some times our purpose may be small in front of human eyes, but there is no equality difference in the eyes of God. God will reward everyone for they accomplished their call and there is no special reward for someone.

So everyone of you try to concentrate on your purpose in life. May God bless you with this answer to accomplish this purpose in life. Wishes you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment