13 June 2010

'I am sad' Why?

Full Question:

I'm sad and I really mean it on saying it. I know about your blog and all. Actually I don't know clearly about the reason for I'm sad and so I can't share you the reason for my sadness. But can you please pray for me to God and I do believe God will answer my problem to you. Advance thanks.

Answer:

It is for the first time someone is asking me such a kind of question. Your question made me think a lot and I took a great time to understand it. All the other questions people shared was like asking a solution after mentioning their problem with it's reason. Anyway at last God given me an exact or the best answer for your question and I'm happy to give you that answer.

By finding answer to your question only, I came to know about the important reasons behind sadness. It was amazing for me to determine such a meaning from the very simple phrase, 'I am sad'. First of all, if you are sad, you should know that there is an important and specific reason behind it which I can't avoid so simply because it mean many things spiritually to me. Anyway friend, listen to my words carefully and take my answer seriously.

There are only mainly two important reasons behind sadness as it is mentioned in the bible. Of course the reason behind your sadness will also be one among them. It is on the basis of 2 Corinthians 7:10 which says, "For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death."

So the reason for your grief may be caused by the will of God which will lead you to salvation. If so you do not need to worry about for later it will bring joy and peace to you. I'm also happy about that. And if the reason for your sadness is caused by worldly sadness, which will bring death, you should take care. Don't be afraid. It is not about physical death, but spiritual death which is the state of life without Jesus Christ.

If you are sad for this second reason, you should take essential precautions as fast as possible before it result in a spiritual death. Check your faith and check yourself that when and where you deviated from Jesus and How? From my experience and knowledge it may be caused by any wrong decisions made by you with consciousness. If you realize what I told you is true, Repent and restore your relationship with Jesus as fast as you can. Take care always to give no room for the enemy in your heart.

If you need any more help, contact me and I will do my best to help you. May God bless you and deliver you quickly from this situation of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment