06 February 2010

Christian girl 14 year old, needing advice please to stop smoking?

Full Question:

I am a 14 year old Christian girl needing advice please? OK, so I'm fourteen years old and am about to face a huge huge problem. I've been in trouble several times in my life, though I've been a Christian my whole life. I've been caught drinking and a few other things and I'm about to get caught for smoking. I've smoked a few times in my life and I've never got caught. I'm not even really addicted but recently I took a pack from my mom and stored them in my friends sock droor for us to smoke every morning before school. It seems like every time I do something bad, I get caught somehow. Well, somehow, my friends mom found them or something because she just called me and asked me if they were mine. I fessed up and she said all she had to do was pick up the phone and call my mom. shes not going to right now at least but now I'm not allowed back into her house or anything. I'm really scared of getting in trouble but what I'm really worried about is my relationship with God. I think if I didn't have God in my life, I wouldn't get caught. But I love God and want to get closer to Him. Please help me on how to deal with this.

Answer:

I am so sorry to hear this my dear friend. You are going and thinking in many wrong ways. Even from the question it is clear that while you are saying, "I think if I didn't have God in my life, I wouldn't get caught." In the real sense and proper way it should be like this, " if God is with me, I will be good and others will respect me and even my friend's mom will call me to give some good advices to your friend"

You just think what a joy should be you to hear your friend's mom saying about, "watch her and study, Good daughters should be like this' or when your friend is caught for something wrong or she is depressed somehow her mom calling you mom saying, 'can you please let your daughter be with my daughter to talk and to share somethings for that she can get well or good. To make a good image is never and easy thing as making bad image is very easy. But no need to worry. To make a good image is also not an impossible thing if you have the help of Jesus Christ along with a desire.

To make it possible with Jesus, you need to receive Jesus as your personal savior, then you have to start reading Bible and need to start praying. You told that, 'you love God and want to get closer to Him.' If you have such a decision, surely God will help you and it would be so easy. Click on these links to get help in receiving Jesus as your personal savior, to start reading Bible and to start praying. By this God will help you to keep out of all problems and help you me a model for your friends and all.

If you can, tell your mom, what you did and ask apology for her. It will help you be humble in your life and to ask apology for anyone, even for some other people. Then if you decide and start being in a relation with God, tell your friends mom sorry for that and if can also add Jesus changed me and my thoughts. This will make your friends mom proud of you.

Anyway may God bless you to develop a connection with God and to be a good child of God. For any help and doubt, don't hesitate to contact me. Jesus love you and may He with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment