06 January 2010

Please pray and ask the Lord, a word for me please?

Full Question:

Can you pray and ask the Lord if He has a word for me please? I would like a word please. Thank You.

Answer:

OK Dear friend, I prayed to God and asked the Lord what He wants to tell you. What God told me is something very interesting and I can assure you that, if you take those words of God seriously and practice in your life, surely victory and blessings will follow you all the days of your life. God also told me that He is waiting all these years to say these things to you.

I will tell you those things in the same way God told me. First of all, It was like God explained some things(answers) before telling me the answer. I think it was because, sometimes God used to give us direct answers for our questions, sometimes He gives us the answers through questions, sometimes He answer us through the word of God and there are also times in which God keep silent and make situations to let us study through real life incidents.

Many times we don't realize that as the answer of God. The main reason behind this is we expect God will answer us this way or that way. We do not let God to answer according to His wish and we hope for the answer only in a way with our expectation. Thus we fail to realize the answers of God. And in your case, may be you too feel God given you the answer not in the way you expected. Sometimes you think this answer is so simple and may not consider it as an answer of God. What I have to tell you is, avoid that and try to understand God's answer and practice it in your life.


This is God's reply for your question and His answer is also in the form of a simple question. He told, suppose you are a father/mother of you child. Once your child feel to get some chocolate. And the child wants to tell you that. How you like to hear from the child, that he want some chocolate?

1. The child should first go to your neighbor's house, and ask your neighbor to tell you that he need some chocolate.
OR
2. The child comes near you calling, daddy daddy, and then giving you a hug and couple of kisses saying, saying daddy, can you please buy get some chocolate for me.

Of course, every good father would like to hear his child talk directly to him. And God told me that your question is also similar to this. You, me and all are the children of our heavenly father, God. He take care of His children, much more than an earthly father. How much more will our heavenly father like to hear His children speaking directly to Him, as we like to hear our children come and speak directly to us.

And I can assure you that, if we buy chocolates for our child, when he asks us. How much more will God give to those who ask Him. One thing I don't think you know exactly is how to ask him. To know how to ask and speak to God.
please read the answer in this link.
http://alfredisac.blogspot.com/2009/12/prayer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment