07 January 2010

Why does god let bad things happen to animals?

Full Question:

Why does god let bad things happen to animals?
Yesterday i was on facebook and i was looking for animal rights groups to join when i saw a group that said "Stop people from using dogs as live bait for sharks" and it showed a picture of a dog with hooks in its face. I cried, because one i don't understand how any human could be that cruel and two i don't understand how god can let that happen to animals. Then i saw things about dogs being skinned alive for there fur....why does that need to happen? I understand god cant interfere with free will, but honestly does that need to happen to animals? Why? I'm really starting to doubt we even have a god...I seriously care more about animals then i do people.

Answer:

Dear Friend, You have to think a lot forward to gain success in life. I can see a lot of mistakes in your view myself and by others reply also.

Sometimes I also used to think about the sad situation of animals. You just found those stuffs just in face-book. Do you know, I live in India and I will tell you something I see with my own eyes just few weeks back. I see a Buffalo standing in the hot sun without getting water and every one who see it can clearly understand that, it is dying for some water. I feel so sad and I tried my best to find some water for that living being. But I found not water near there and I got no bucket to carry some water from some where. I then tried to find its master so that I can advice him to never treat animals like this and I didn't see him too. I am standing near by and I saw with my eyes that the buffalo getting fainted in front of me, without getting water, within an hour. Similarly in India and in many other countries, we can see lot of situations around us in treating animals badly in a lot of ways.

But the thing I didn't understand is that why you and many people blaming God for all these things. Is God the reason behind all these? Never. Who is treating the animals so badly? Who is killing the animals? Who is torching the animals? Who is buying and selling the animals? Human being, is the reason behind all these things. Why are you blaming God for all these things done by Man.

Some times I also used to think why God is not punishing human doing all these type of things? But God told me a good answer for that. He said that, He cares about each and every animals in this universe from a very small bacteria or a visible ant to elephants and large whales. But He didn't punish human for all these is because, "Each and every human being is far more important that a large group of animals". God created all the animals from land and animals do not have a soul in it. But there is a soul in every human which is more precious than many good animals.

And the second thing God told is, If God start punishing human for treating animals like this, He have to punish each and every human in these earth including you and me. Do you want to know the reason? Because every human uses animal in these universe in a way or other. Don't you didn't kill even a small insect or a small animal yet? Of course you have killed it. Sometimes you may think, Oh, its just a small insect. But you have to understand that, to their society there are so important. While you kill those, they may also have their parents or children who cries for that. For you its just a simple creature, but for they, it may be their father or mother or children.

The next thing is, don't you eat any meat? What ever it may be, the truth is majority of the world's population are non-vegetarians. What about the case of drinking a tea or a coffee? Do you think, animal produce the milk, which is used in it, to help you make tea or coffee. No, they produce milk for their babies and we are stealing it. Sometimes you may think that is just the milk of an animal. Why? Can you think of giving some human breast milk to some pets like cat or dog. Why not? Similar only the case with animals too and they also like and love to give their milk to their babies.

And what about medicines? Do you think that all medicines are just chemicals only. No dear, many medicines are made by killing or using animals in bad ways or another, especially in case of medicines which we use for anti-vaccination, insulin, vitamin and protein tablets and even in the case of transplantation of body parts. If you are living without any of these things, I will say that you are so animal loving and care. Including you and me, every human is the ultimate reason behind treating animals in these bad ways, why are you blaming God for these and why you need to start doubting about God for your faults. Please never repeat the same and never say foolish things like this.

And one of the biggest mistake in your life is that, you care more or pretend to care about animals than people. You should really have to see the situations of human suffering poverty from many parts of the world, where you see situations of real human beings more worse than animals especially in under-developed and developing countries. May God help you with this answer to see real life situations and to be more mature. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. i do not agree with the above. an animal has a soul !! they have feelings, they have personality. animals hurt and love just like us. they feel neglected, they even cry !! animals even get depressed when their owners die and die themselves. so i think you need to go sit and think long and hard of what you said above. clearly your are not an animal lover or an animal whisperer. they all have souls !! we stayed in a block of flats for 3 yrs and there was a woman staying below us on the 2nd floor and she never owned a cat. when she moved in she saw a cat in her flat walking around. everyday a certain time she would see this cat. its the spirit of a dead cat. i say god is cruel. the hell with free will. where is his heart ? i believe cruel people are demons themselves because no normal human being will boil a cat alive and get satisfaction out of eat. its just sick !! if animals did not have souls. how do they love ? its because they have a soul !! i went for counseling at my church and i lost a dog when i was little and never got over that. so i told the pastor that the only way i will have peace is knowing that my dog didnt suffer and that he wasnt alone. i closed my eyes and the pastor prayed and i received a vision from god showing me that there was a white light figure next my dog while he was passing and that he was at peace when he died and not alone. why would god waste his time to send an angel to be with a dying animal if they didnt have a soul ?? animals and babies are innocent !! there are children murdering other children at the age of 7 and then i dont even wanna go there where adult men rape 6 month old babies. humans deserve to suffer and to be boiled alive. they are the scum of the earth !!!

    ReplyDelete