05 January 2010

What would God want me to do ?

Full Question:
Christians: What would God want me to do ?
okay i'm having a little situation at work where i'm being verbally assaulted by a coworker on a regular basis, I cant report her to my higher ups so plz don't say that , I don't think God would want me to retaliate with verbal assaults back but when I feel disrespected and bite my tongue I end up feeling upset for the rest of the day and I know God doesn't want me to walk around upset and angry because of this. Im on the verge of snapping on this girl.

Answer:

I have a very good answer for you and I think this will be the best answer you can have, but it will only be helpful if you practice it.
First of all, your situation is a worse one and I can understand it clearly as anyone can clearly imagine. Not only you, but every person in this world will also have the same feeling to rebel the other when they are insulted by someone, especially when the case is public.

But understand that we cannot deal and it is not good to deal every situation around us in the mentality of teeth for teeth and sword for sword. I think it is better for you to keep yourself silent and control yourself the best.
The situation you are dealing with an immature girl. I don't know you. But anyway I am thinking that you are more matured than that girl.

Consider the case like a situation in which a fool or a drunkard is insulting you. what will do you? Probably you will keep silent realizing the truth that he is a fool or a drunkard. You can know yourselves that if you go and give reply to their foolish things is like 'big foolishness.' Similarly in these case also the truth is that thew girl is immature, if you go to give reply for that, you are also just like giving reply to that fool or drunkard. So better you KEEP SILENT.

And here comes the most important thing, You have decided to keep silent. Do not expect the situation will calm down cause you keeping silence. It is surely going to fired up to its maximum. But it will be just like every fire burn with its maximum power just before it is going to expose. Surely you will need good patience to overcome this situation. But I can assure you once if you overcome, you will become more stronger to face challenges like life. You will also get respect from others to deal the situation wisely. And if you do something just in a hurry without even thinking, thinks will become more worse, people will consider you immature and may be you may also loose your job. So deal things wisely.

How to get patience to suffer all these may be a big question to you. The answer is pray to Jesus from your heart, to give you grace and mercy and patience to overcome this challenge in life. I can assure you that if you pray from your heart, your prayer will be answered. Because Jesus is a God who really love to hear prayers from his children to be good and to imitate the life of Jesus in life. Just think also about the patience of Jesus also.

Hope you will deal the situation wisely and wish you all the success in life. And also pray for you to get enough patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment