03 January 2010

Where can a Person buy 'Holy Water'?

Holy Water. Wow! Sometimes I used to wonder why people are running behind all these things without thinking and all. Even these days Christians are also running behind these thing without knowing, is their any thing or any truth behind it.

Before getting into this answer, I would like to say a few things to you. When you hear something first think about it, then think and find answers for the questions below and make the next forward step.

  • What is it that I have heard?
  • Is it a truth or a lie?
  • Do I get any benefit from it?
  • What are the its advantages and disadvantages?
  • Is it righteous in front of God if I go searching for that?
  • What are the precautions I have to take?
  • Then ask all possible questions by adding a How?, What?, Where?, Who?, Why?, When?, Which?, How many? How much and so on.

In the above question, 'Where can a Person buy Holy Water?'

On thinking what I've heard, I can understand that there is some mistake in the term itself. The main mistake is using the word Holy is not biblical and they ask this question related to Bible and church. Because I know, Bible says 'no one and nothing except God is Holy' in Revelation 15:4. As it says clearly that no one and nothing except God is Holy, I know very well that, then there is no exception for some water to become holy.
By this I know that it is a lie.

I have no benefit by getting some Holy water which is a lie.
No advantages and many disadvantages like wasting time, money and so on.
God didn't told anywhere to use Holy water and so it is not permitted.
Precautions is of no use in this case.

Anyway hope you understand this question's answer and try to think further these way so may that you may not fall in someones trap. May God bless you with this answer and be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment