24 January 2010

Why God punished Haiti with an earthquake?

Actually I am so sorry and sad about the earth quake in Haiti. And it is really one of the worse and sad thing to see and hear the sufferings of people who faced the earth quake and its consequences. I have also seen the situations of people in the hospitals with no one to care, many are so sad for they lost their loved ones, relatives, friends and so on. But still I won't blame God for all these things, because I know God is not the reason behind all these.

I know lots of people are blaming God due to Haiti earthquake. But God is not the actual reason or cause behind this. Some people used to say that, it occurred because the Haitians made a pact between Satan, I also disagree with that entirely. But I do believe that the real cause behind this earth quake is there in the Bible which are the words in Bible and the people themselves.

First we can see what the Bible have to do with this earth quake. It is mentioned in the Bible very clearly that in the end times earth quakes, wars, problems, famines, pestilences, fearful events and great signs from heaven. And what bible have to do with this is that bible says, "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away."

If Bible said that these things will not pass away unless it is fulfilled, I am sure that all these things will happen today or tomorrow before the end of this age. We human beings, not only Haitians, is worrying, thinking about the problems and situations in Haiti. What is there such a need to worry just because of an earth quake, because greater things like Hurricanes, Tsunami's, higher earth quakes, famines and all are yet to come. It will also come sooner and may the next one will be in your place or my place.

I will tell something from my experience recently hearing certain things from God. It is in the beginning of 2010, God given prior information to many of His anointed one, including me about the things going to happen around the world in 2010. I received this information from God on the basis of Haggai 2:7,21,22 and Matthew 24:7. On 3-rd January 2010, I put it as an update in my Orkut account that,"Alfred Isac says "In 2010, There will be shaking all over the world and in India too. God is gonna take peace from People and Fear is gonna overcome them. Wait and See. Everyone except those who have strength and refuge in Lord will fall down and many won't rise again." But a truth which I have to say is that, I never expected it to occur in the very beginning of 2010, that is by the 13 January 2010. I am also a little frightened about the earth quake, because it happened recently as God said to me and so, I do believe greater and more things will also happen.

Some people used to ask me, why is happened particularly in Haiti. I used to tell them, it has to occur in somewhere in this earth and there is nothing so particular with Haiti. I disagree that it occurred as the cause of some pacts made by Haitians to the devil.(May be it may also come under the reason which I am going to mention, but I am talking from the basis of Bible and I can say you that no one can say its due to a pact made with devil because of the lack of bible basis. Some people says that earthquakes are causing due to sins, I also disagree with that because , if so they have to also agree that there are also people in the oceans who are sinners, as the reason behind many earthquakes which are occurring in the ocean. (There are also earthquakes in ocean which is the 72% of the earth. We are only aware about the earthquakes that happen in land area.) But I would like to mention one of the most possible reason from Bible for which it happened at Haiti.

The reason I do believe for the earth quake to particularly occur in Haiti may be due to the lack of 'righteous' people. I will explain it. The incident in Haiti was really a destruction of the Haiti city. The Lord God is a God who will not destroy the wicked considering a very few righteous people according to the Bible. I am saying this because this incident, the destruction of Haiti, can be compared to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible. In that incident God is not willing to destroy the city for a very few righteous people as few as 10 righteous human beings.(Genesis 18:23-33)

But in the history we can see that Sodom and Gomorrah all together lack 10 righteous people and God destroyed that city in such a way that it is no more. I believe that the destruction of Haiti may be also due to this lack of righteous people. It is not a difficult thing to realize that the world we live is almost covered with wicked people. The world is filled with people who don't fear and respect God as god, who disobey parents, commit sexual immorality, murders, thieves, liars and so on.

I also don't believe there are not even a single person in Haiti who were righteous. I believe and know there are many people who were righteous and I know all the babies and children there are innocent. But I am not worried about them cause I know that, to the righteous and children who died, have entrance in heaven.

I also believe that one of the reason God is allowing this is with an expectation that the other people around the world will repent from their sins and evil works seeing the troubles and problems of others. But what is happening is people are blaming God for all these and allowing themselves to harden their hearts, without repenting. This will cause another disasters to take place some where else. May be you are the next victim or next one to blame God.

What I have to say you is that Repent, Be Saved and live in touch with God. Otherwise disasters like these or the world's greatest disaster, 'the rapture' will come in a moment in which you don't expect it. It will come and wipe you out of this earth and there are no more chances given to you to repent and to believe in God. So I do believe today this moment is the best moment. Also aware that anything can happen on the next moment without any prior warning to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment