19 January 2010

Why don't people like me?

Full Question:

Why don't people like me?
Okay, so I'm a girl, I look human, I don't smell, I smile at people, I don't talk about myself much. Yet, people don't talk to me. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong.Everyone that I do know say that I'm a very sweet person, but when I enter a room with people I don't know everyone seems to talk to each other and I sit with no one to talk to. (the other people don't know each other) Is there something about certain people that doesn't make you want to talk to them? I'm so confused, any help?

Answer:

Well, I think for a long time to get and to give you a suitable answer for your question. Here in the answer I would like to mention some points which are very different each other and I believe it would help you so much.

First of all, the things and talks mentioned by you are unofficial talks. It means that the people around you will call, depend, and ask you anything for their own needs and for getting any official details from you. And in the other cases, its better for anyone to keep away form such type of talks. But it is also not good to entirely avoiding and maintaining your contacts from the society.

You should learn to start talking to them. But I won't recommend it always, because sometimes the points which you are talking may not be the one they expected. If you start talking something silly for a fun or just to involve in that conversation, while they are talking something seriously, it will affect you. So try to understand the people and the matter they are talking to before you get into some conversation. And once you take part in the conversation, try your best to give your best suggestion to them about the matter. When your suggestions become effective, they will start asking you suggestions, in need.

Then don't matter are they talking to you, but always ask and seek help to anyone when you need some help from them. I don't think some persons will not reply for your questions. May be sometimes they don't talk or give the essential details you need. On these type f incidents never hesitate to ask them again in explanation. And I also noticed one possible problem in your case. It is like may be you are such a person who talk to others, you will expect the other people to listen and to reply you more.

Then I would like to introduce you a person to whom you can talk 24*7 and who will reply you for the same. It is the Jesus Christ. He always like to hear you talking to him and if you have or if you develop a pure heart, you can hear what Jesus is talking to you. An option to make your heart pure and to start hearing Jesus is by start reading the Bible. I am a witness for this.

Hope this answer will help you. May God bless you and be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment