03 January 2010

Did you know that computers are ungodly?

Full Question:

Christians, did you know that computers are ungodly?
The "father of the computer," Alan Turing, was a homosexual. A poisonous tree can only yield poisonous fruits. Fortunately, he got what he deserved: he was prosecuted for his heinous offenses against the LORD Almighty and committed suicide. Which is why I use an Apple, not a computer, the only way to remain free of the taint of that homosexual.
Christians, throw out your computers and buy Apples. You may regret it in the afterlife if you don't.

Answer:

Thank you for your information that computer have such a background. But some how, I am not going to throw away my computer for some specific reasons which I have and to discern things before putting it into practice.

What my Bible says, is that in Titus 1:15 "To the pure everything is pure; but to the polluted and unbelieving nothing is pure, but on the contrary their very minds and consciences are polluted."

The problem here is, you are not pure and your mind is polluted, so you will feel everything impure, not only computer. Don't worry, It is not your fault. Anyway I am pure and everything is pure for me.

So I am going to use my computer. I am using my computer for the glory of God. I am also trying my best to give glory to God with all the blessing and knowledge I have. Its not only mine, but a real God loving person will use his computer, car, television and all other blessings which he had giving first priority to the glory of God. For others, if we give them a Bible, they will use it for ungodly things.

May God open you eyes with this answer. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment